Monday, February 28, 2011

Things seem to be going well. I'm starting to know where things are around here. Today, at work, I was asked if I would be ready to train some technicians in the future. I take that as huge compliment. Tomorrow I'll go to Rotterdam for my first field assignment. Even my coworker Chris (the longest working technician in my department) was not his unusual British self today, he smiled couple of times and at the end of the day offered me a ride to my apartment. I've known him for few years now. He is usually a happy guy, but since I moved here he has looked really depressed and practically barked at all people who've approached him. I was starting to think that he was either Jekyll or Hide depending on whether he was home in The Netherlands or working in Iceland. Or that my presence here was dragging him down. :)
I'm starting to feel at home in shorter time than I thought it would take me.

No comments:

Post a Comment