Friday, March 18, 2011

Tomorrow I fly to Iceland. The purpose of the trip is to upgrade the software in our machines in Iceland. The person in charge of maintainance there is not happy. I understand that they were demanding updates to fix problems until they found out that the memory of the machines will have to be reset. Setting up the machines is a lot of work. Now suddenly their problems are not problems and they are sure that they can work around them. So, what do I do? Do I give the customer what he asks for, what he wants or what he needs?
The toolcase I need to take with me is 25 kilos. And I took lots of tools out of it because I planned to take some stuff with me when I return. I need to seriously look at what tools to take on flights in the future.
Next post will be from snowy Iceland.

No comments:

Post a Comment